Saturday 25 October 2014

Lesbian Lipstick - Costumed Roleplay


LESBIAN LIPSTICK - COSTUMED ROLEPLAY
AsianTGCaps.blogspot.com
I was never one to back down from a new experience, especially when it comes to sex. So when my wife, Jenny, suggested we try a new kind of roleplay, I was up for it. But when she told me the rest of her idea, I admit I had my doubts.

She put on a sexy maid outfit, but I had to put on a nurse outfit. It was out of my comfort zone for sure, but she told me to trust her, and I cautiously complied. It was way too tight and I was amazed it didn’t burst open, but eventually I got it on. No sooner had I finished that Jenny snuck up behind me and gave me a peck on the shoulder.

Now see, I didn’t know this back then, but she had obtained a kind of Midas’ touch lipstick. But instead of turning to gold, as soon as she kissed me, I started changing into a beautiful woman.. All my feelings of awkwardness disappeared as I suddenly felt confident and sexy. I owned this outfit! It all just felt so natural and right.

“Well look at you… you turned out amazing!” said Jenny as she pulled me close. and opened my top. “Nice boobs too!”

I blushed, and suddenly felt something strange. I wasn’t used to it, but I guessed I was feeling female arousal. It must have been the lipstick, but I started going crazy for her. I mean, we were married for years, but in that moment, my lust for her seemed to have increased tenfold The next few hours were a roller coaster ride of passionate making out and lesbian sex.

Finally, we woke the next morning to find the lipstick had worn off. I was back to my normal self and could think clearly again. But one thing I knew, even then -  we’d definitely be using the Lesbian Lipstick again!

No comments:

Post a Comment