Saturday 1 November 2014

First QC Pass

Sorry everyone, I just got back on track recently, but no caption this week. In fact, there may not be any posts for the next two or three weeks. I'm dealing with examinations at the moment so I can't really commit to writing until after.

On the bright side though, I have noticed a few of my previous captions have some glaring issues in general quality such as being cut off mid-sentence. Thankfully, I've fixed them now and updated their respective posts. They were:

Getting Better at Tennis
Enchanted Cardigan - Fishing Trip
Lab Rat - Hypno Water
Lucky Duckling
Snapped Out Of It
Drinking Games
Room Service - Bunny

If you have any comments, criticisms, suggestions for improvement, or notice any flaws, I'd love to hear your feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment