Sunday 22 June 2014

Scotch Blue


SCOTCH BLUE
AsianTGCaps.blogspot.com
Hello Sir, how are you today? Would you like to try some of our excellent, whisky? We’re a relatively unknown brand, but the drinks are of the highest quality.

No sir, I’m afraid you can’t try me instead. Sorry sir, I won’t have a drink with you after my shift. Well, it’s because I’m not interested in men. And that’s because I am one. Well, not right now. It’s complicated.


But let’s just say if you keep pestering me, I’ll call security, and they’ll take you to one of the back rooms and give you the ‘special brew’. Then they’ll put you to work like me. And believe me, being a promoter for the brand and being an ex-salesman, I’m one of the lucky ones. You don’t want to know what happens to those who end up bustier than I did.

Oh no, they’re coming. I think they know what I’ve told you. Listen, I was joking before, but you have to get out of here. Stop flirting, just leave! Sigh… you don’t believe me… well, you’ll soon find out for yourself. For your sake, see you here again, hopefully. And if you turn out hot, then maybe I’ll actually take you up on that drink.


Disclaimer: Apologies if Scotch Blue is actually a well known brand. Any similarity to actual products is completely fictional and coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment