Tuesday 17 June 2014

Snapped Out Of It


Snapped Out Of It
AsianTGCaps.blogspot.com


… back down into trance now, Miko…


*Back into trance… Listen to mistress… Obey her… Listen to every word…*


…. and when I count down to one and snap my fingers, you will allow Michael to come to the surface. Three… Two… One… *SNAP*


Huh, what’s going on? Where am I? Holy… Is that my voice? OH MY GOD. My hands… my legs… my whole body…


Well hello there, Michael. Had a nice nap? How do you feel?


You? Pamela? You bitch! You must have had something to do with this! Tell me what’s going on here? I’ll kill you! I’ll-


Tsk tsk, calm down Michael. Why don’t you freeze *SNAP* where you are?


I… I can’t move! What’s going on?


Oh Michael, you’re such a drag. That’s why I decided to turn you into Miko. With a little bit of magic, I changed your body. And with a lot of hypnosis, I changed your mind. In fact, that’s why you can’t move now. It’s a post-hypnotic suggestion.


What do you mean? Who’s Miko? And I still don’t see where this is going.


Oh but you will. I can see you haven’t changed. You’re still as violent as ever. I don’t think I want the old you back. Miko is a lot more fun, aren’t you? Sexy Miko. *SNAP*


*Moans* *I feel so horny, need to please mistress, it feels good to obey her.*


Wake up, Michael *SNAP*


Oh my God, you bitch! I can’t believe you’d make me do that, I’ll...


Sexy Miko *SNAP* Sexier. *SNAP* Hornier *SNAP* You’re now on the edge, and you’re going to cum but you can’t till I let you*SNAP*


*Moans louder* Oh, Oh Mistress, please let me cum, please!


Not till Michael begs for it. Wake up, Michael *SNAP*. Sexy Michael *SNAP*


Ohhh you bitch. I won’t let you … But I’m so horny… *Moan* Oh fine, let me cum… Please, Pamela... *Moan* Please, mistress! Please oh God!


Very well, Michael. Now cum *SNAP* as hard as you can, you horny slut. And that’s the way you’ll stay from now on. I’ll let you enjoy this as yourself just once.

No comments:

Post a Comment